Financial Office Oversight
Objective - To assess the strengths and weaknesses
of the Finance Office and provide oversight on an ongoing basis.
The ongoing services can include, but are not limited to:
- being a resource to finance office personnel to answer their questions
- design and implementation of financial policies and procedures
- design and implementation of a budgeting process
- financial statement preparation
- outsourced Controller or CFO
- design of financial reports for Boards
- chart of accounts design
- implementation of accounting software
- assistance during finance office personnel leave of absence or turnover
- coordinate annual financial review or audit
Compensation & Benefits Survey
To deliver comparative compensation and benefits data for all
major job classifications. The survey will include an analysis
of the organization’s salaries as they compare
to a group of similar organizations.
Objective - To perform
a review in key operating areas: Corporate and Administrative
Matters (including Human Resource Management & Information
Technology), Financial Reporting, Tax Compliance and Internal
Control. The deliverable is a detailed report outlining the
issues which need to be addressed as well as suggestions on
how to resolve these issues. Wherever possible you will be
provided sample policies and/or documents which can assist
you in addressing the issues.
Financial Operations Manual
Objective - To
assist you in creating a customized Financial Operations Manual.
The manual is comprised of about 25 – 30 chapters, with
each chapter addressing a pertinent area of your financial system.
The manual can help your organization be better prepared in the
event of an accounting staff departure and can facilitate the
training of accounting / financial staff, but most importantly,
it is a constant reference tool for your organization on specific
issues that affect your organization’s financial activity.